Thursday, February 25, 2010
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Here are some of my goals for 2010. All are dog related. Not to be finished in this order.
- Complete Rascal's flyball training
- Get a flyball box
- Get a flyball team together
- Enter a flyball competition
- Complete Rascal's obedience training
- Take Rascal to a show-n-go
- Enter Rascal in his first obedience competition
- Complete Rascal's rally-o training
- Enter Rascal in a rally-o competition
- Get Rascal's CD, RN, FD titles
- Build a dog pen
- Foster a dog
- Rescue a dog
- Volunteer at Paw Jam
- Train Rascal in Search and Rescue
- Train Rascal in Agility
Monday, February 22, 2010
Well, I'm joining a dog club. It's called Puppy Play Group. I had this lady (Lori) contact me about training her dogs for flyball. I said that I would be happy to help her. I asked her if she would be interested in starting a dog club with me. And it turns out that she was working on getting one started. So she invited me to join them. She came over and watched me work Rascal. All I can say is, I HOPE HE BEHAVES LIKE THAT AT COMPETITIONS! He did he's sits, downs , drop on recall, tunnel, flyball jumps. He just did everything I asked of him. I wish I could have gotten pictures, but I was to busy giving commands. The club is going to be doing obedience, senting, flyball, and agility. It's going to be so much fun!
So, we'll be doing fund raisers, relay for life, and different kinds of things. I'll keep you up to date with pictures of Rascal and everyone else. Maybe even some videos.
Talk to you all later.
P.S. The picture is not of any of our dogs.