Tuesday, April 14, 2009

AKC Nationals


What an experience! I went to the AKC National Agility Championship in Concord, NC on March 27th. We ( my dad and I) left at about 4:00 a.m. and got there about 9:00 a.m. We got a little lost, but we figured things out and reached Border Collie Central (as I liked to call it) in time to see some of the Jumpers course. Most of the dogs there were from a rescue, probably because they had too much energy. "Tons" of Schnauzers, Border Collies, terriers, and Shetland Sheepdogs. There were quite a few Australian Shepherds, Doberman Pinschers, Labrador Retrievers, but only one Dalmatian named Phoenix. I took some pictures, so I'll try to get them on as soon as I can, but here are some from the AKC website.




Her are some videos for the people who didn't get to watch the Nationals. I recommend letting the videos load completely for better picture.






Hope God will fill your life with joy and excitement and beautiful weather for training.

No comments: