Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Food and Water Container Review

I always, always, always used to say that I would never use these containers, that I would never have any need for these containers, and it came right back and bit me hard in the butt.

With three dogs in the house it became really hard to keep enough food out for all the dogs to be able to get all the food that they needed. And when the dogs were out of food, they would come up and bug my dad which set him off every time, so in order to prevent this from happening again, and to also make our lives a heck of a lot easier, we got these containers for food and water.

They work super well. With three dogs, we only have to fill the food container up about once a week and we can normally wait even longer to fill up the water bowl. I have to say that this is one of the best inventions made for dogs, next to the gentle leader. If you are like me and you have lots of dogs and the food bowl can never stay full, then I totally recommend this to you. Get it and easy your life!

No comments: