Monday, April 5, 2010

Beach Ahoy!

Well, Rascal went to the beach for the first time. How should I put this nicely? He didn't like it. The water moving towards him, the sand moving beneath his paws, and the water touching him. I would run towards the water and he would follow me. Then the water would come towards us and he would take off for shore, but the leash snatched him back. He would see me still standing there and would rush in front of me and try to block the water from me. Hahaha! He was so scared, but he did enjoy the sand and shells. We also discovered a jellyfish that had washed up on shore. He thought that he could just walk up and sniff it. Luckily, I stopped him in time. We stayed about an hour and then drove the hour home. Let's just say that Rascal was beat. He slept the whole way home.

No comments: